Finnair A319 and E190 Business Class reviews


I recently flew from Moscow SVO to Helsinki on an Embraer 190 in Business Class. I was going to just review this flight but decided to also review a flight I took last year from the same cities but on an A319 from HEL to SVO. While the service was basically the same there was some small differences especially between the different aircraft. The E190's are actually operated by Nordic Air. For the full review please visit my site at https://www.patstravelreviews.com/post/finnair-e190-a319-business-class-review-helsinki-moscow-svo


I have also added a flight I flew on Finnair's A321 from LHR to HEL.

Comments

  1. Shame you won't be flying this route for a while

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review of American Airlines A319 First Class

My First Blog