Visiting Seattle took my nephew to the Flight Museum and saw two 787's parked at Boeing Field and saw 747-800 flying overhead. What a day. Leave tomorrow back for San Diego. On a 737-800 from SFO to SAN. First time flying a Continental Plane on a United Route. Off to Paris on Saturday. Breaking News !!! Breaking News !!! Russia has ok'd December Vacations and Olga (sister-in-law) is coming to San Diego on December 22nd. For further travel reviews and travel information please visit http://patstravelreviews.com
I recently flew from Moscow SVO to Helsinki on an Embraer 190 in Business Class. I was going to just review this flight but decided to also review a flight I took last year from the same cities but on an A319 from HEL to SVO. While the service was basically the same there was some small differences especially between the different aircraft. The E190's are actually operated by Nordic Air. For the full review please visit my site at https://www.patstravelreviews.com/post/finnair-e190-a319-business-class-review-helsinki-moscow-svo I have also added a flight I flew on Finnair's A321 from LHR to HEL.
This post has been a long time in the making as I have taken several flights on American's 737-800 in First Class, including a few with their new seat concept and in-seat entertainment. For a full review of American Airline's 737-800 First Class please visit my site; patstravelreviews.com
Your post was very nicely written. I’ll be back in the future for sure! http://www.airlinemilescreditcards.net/airlines/Air-Tran-Airways-miles.php
ReplyDelete