LAX

Staying at LAX Hilton to catch morning flight to ORD then to FRA. I tried to check-in online with Lufthansa, but internet connection went away. Just have to do the old fashion way. Actually, I find when traveling internationally it is better to check-in with a live person than online or from Kiosk. Never seems to work. When I was leaving Seattle Thursday a man traveling to Thailand was having all sorts of problems and was told he was not allowed to take flight because he didn't have the proper documents. But once agent started over from the beginning. No problem!
I can still hear planes taking off (it is 1:45am) but can not see them because it is dark and runway is not well lit (it is for planes to land - but not to see from across the street). I guess I will have to wait for break off day. We have early flight, but we can still visit lounge where there is a great view of the runway. I just looked at weather for Chicago and got a little scare. I looked at today's forecast (but today is already tomorrow - so it gave me Sunday's) and the high is supposed to be 100. WOW!!! Miserable!! Today (Sat) is hot enough - high 80's and a chance of T's.O'hare has a lot of sun light that comes in and heats terminal up. I guess summer is here. Living in San Diego it is always a surprise when summer arrives because May and June are cool months for us.
My wife just woke up and is complaining of a sore tooth. Not a good start to the trip. That can be very uncomfortable.

For further travel reviews and travel information please visit http://patstravelreviews.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of American Airlines A319 First Class

My First Blog